In the current issue of Restaurant Wine about Italian wines Ronn Wiegand MW/MS has published great reviews about our wines:
- Dròmos 2007: 5 stars
- Sangiovese Dròmos L'Altro 2007: 5 stars
- PoggioVerrano 3 2009: 4+ stars
Enjoy a few pairings of our Vale in Rose:
- Noix St-Jacques on Avocado Mousse with Balsamic vinegar
- Sea Bass Filet on Avocado Mousse with Balsamic vinegar
- Paté de Foie Gras du Canard on Toast with Balsamic vinegar
On March 24, 2015 the new "Vale in Rose 2014" has made its debut.
The name is the abbreviation of Valentina who wanted to produce her own rosé after visiting the well-known Provence region.
Some technical information:
- variety: Sangiovese
- vinification: vin d’une nuit produced from a short maceration followed by controlled temperature fermentation (20°C) into small inox vats
- alcohol: 12,5 %
- tasting notes: brilliant peony pink colour; at the nose it shows intense fruity aromas of cherry, raspberry and floral notes; medium bodied, fresh and balanced with a long fruity aftertaste.
The label is very personal reproducing Valentina's handwriting.
Here some pictures of the reception organized at SignorVino ... cheers !!